Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do you think businesses in the city should be required to keep their property clean?
Is that too much to ask?

Does anyone know if there are laws in place? Regulations? Penalties? Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out more about this?

I would like to see local businesses doing more to help keep litter to a minimum. You would hope this would be a voluntary action, but clearly, some businesses need a kick in the butt.

How hard is it to go out once or twice a day and pick up? It would take a few minutes at most if done regularly.

My targets this week are Strands Ski Shop and Price Rite. Beware, I'm going to be on your ass like a bum on a bologna sandwich - sorry, it's late, I'm tired, and I love that saying. I'll probably erase it later.

3 comments:

FreeArtWorcester said...

hey hey don't erase that saying! it's as good as "off like a prom dress" oldie but goodies!

Anonymous said...

Never nind Community service WHERE IS MY SUPPLEMENT ?


LOVE YOU

Christina Roberts said...

Paul is that you? I'll get to work stuff as soon as I finish saving the world ;)

Or sometime this weekend, I guess. It's supposed to be crappy, there's nothing more I'd like to do than sit and write supplements all weekend long.
That is of course, right after the Earth Day clean up tomorrow. Rain or shine baby, rain or shine.